October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap!

I was on the go all weekend long! Starting my weekend with Alicia's baby shower. I don't have a picture of me with the Mommy-to-be, but here's some decor made by Kelly and my buddy of the night, Beckett! 



Saturday brunch for my two favorite men at Park Cafe.






Next I was off to another sweet baby shower!




They incorporated a pinata in the baby shower and my sister broke the pinata! She's got skills. LOL!

As the guest left, the Mommy to be had a thank you card and Hershey Bar for each guest. Love this idea.

Sunday was a special day for my family. Whenever a couple gets engaged, the way we announce it to the church is with a poem that Pastor writes and reads to the church. Yesterday, Pastor announce the engagement of my Brother and Marla! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! We're SUPER excited!!!!!!

Chris wanted flowers that he would hand to Marla during the announcement so I was in charge of picking them up.They were SO beautiful, I wanted to keep them for myself, lol.




After service we hosted an engagement announcement party! I took the worse pictures of the decor :(

Hugs and Kisses from the future Mr. & Mrs. (The bags were filled with Hershey Kisses)




My Mom made the cake! It was filled with coconut and pineapple! Yum!!

The wedding date!
Chris re-sang the song he wrote for Marla and sang to her the day they got engaged!


It was SWEET and FUN last night to share the news and celebrate with them. The lovebirds have been engaged since labor day weekend.....so I'm glad IT'S FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!! LOL!!! They should have their wedding site up soon where they will share more pictures of last night and the story of how he proposed.

1 comment:

Darlene Payan said...

We are so happy for the couple at the Payan house. Yay!!